We invite you to explore the complete collection of Farrow & Ball paints and papers in the Drawing Room,
our design showroom. In the meantime, we will happily mail you a free colour chart and additional literature if you send us your contact information.
British craftsmen in paint and paper, Farrow & Ball creates unmatched paints and papers at its home in Dorset, England. Made using only the finest quality ingredients their 132 eco-friendly paint colours have an immersive depth of colour that transforms homes. Their handcrafted wallpapers are unique. Created using real Farrow & Ball paints printed onto paper using traditional block and trough printing methods giving a beautifully tactile appearance.
The addition of Farrow & Ball is an excellent pairing to the original artwork and furnishings we carry in the Drawing Room. It allows the consumer an opportunity to augment original artwork and furnishings with a stunning background and complete the transformation of a room.
Contact us today to schedule your in-home colour consultation with one of our designers. Our in-home colour consultancy service will give you all of the inspiration and advice you need to create the unique Farrow & Ball look, all in the comfort of your own home.
Colour Consultancy Service includes:
- A pre-appointment phone call with one of our designers to discuss your project--this helps make the most of your time with the designer once in your home.
- A home visit with your designer to discuss your decorating plans, favorite colours and ideas while the designer assesses the space, light and architecture of your room, all in a relaxed informal way.
- A written recommendation detailing colour schemes, wallpaper designs and finishes for the assessed space.
Colour Consultancy Fees:
- Colour Consultant/Designer--$250 per hour
- The minimum appointment time per consultation is one hour, additional time may be booked and is charged in 30 minute increments.
- Advice can be provided for approximately four rooms per hour, depending on the complexity and scale of the rooms to be assessed.
- Travel charges may apply depending on distance from the Drawing Room; a 20 mile radius does not incur travel charges.